The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Navigate below




posted : Monday, December 09, 2013
Yes i did it today and i am glad because i am making the right choice.

The meeting today made me realized that what i did was correct, there is no reason for me to stay.
Although i did it by listening to words that hurt and bring me down but i guess thats what i have to go through to get out.

I was angry at first because i felt cheated, unfair and misunderstood. I do not understand why people can be that cold and mean. But i guess its common as this is the real working world. Everyone do things that benefit themselves. When i no longer holds any value i will only get that much. By deciding to leave my company i dropped my value to zero but its ok i never have much to start with.

I know that by leaving, people will think that i could not handle it because of my incompetency and my character which is just not good enough for this challenging career. But i believe there is more to it. I believe i am more that what people see because i know myself better than the others. They will never know what is going though my mind and heart. Thus whatever comments and thoughts about me should not be valid because only I can tell myself if i am good or bad. No matter what sarcasm and crude comments you say it will never get to me anymore. 'Anymore' is because it did get to me before but not anymore.

Oh well, everything happens for a reason, the future is unknown and i am sure its gonna be exciting and challenging no matter if its a bright future or not.

From today onward it will be a brand new chapter and i will make sure it will be a happy one!

Cheers to loving myself more!