The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Navigate below




posted : Monday, November 11, 2013
It feels great reading back my old entries. It was like i am going back to my past through a time machine. But now I am feeling upset that i have not updated for 2 years, i am missing out on a lot of things in 2012 and 2013. 

I felt that it is time i should blog again because the fun part of having a blog is being able to read your own history. Thus i am doing the future me a favor by blogging so i can have a good time reading in future :)!

So here's a summary of 2012-2013:

Bad! 

I am not going to elaborate because it will be painful to read. 

But i promise that from this day onward i must be happy! I wanna go back to the old me. The girl that can laugh non-stop. The girl who think that the world is a beautiful place filled with beautiful people

I must kick this low self esteem me out of my body! 

Measures i am going to take:

Since yoga can heal my inner and outer self, i reckoned why not give it a try. I know it is gonna be a long process and it will also be painful in the process but i hope it will help me. I really wanna to live the motto of 'Keep Calm'! Hope yoga calms me down!

I will be going for Bikram yoga since i heard it helps a little bit in weight loss too :D!