The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Navigate below




posted : Sunday, March 27, 2011
Oh wow examinations is in less than 2 months and I am here wasting a few hours of my time doing up this post! And whats worst when this post was about something that happened in January?

I decided to do up this post now is because i need some time off, keep myself away from my books for a while. Anyway this post is about my 'birthday' celebration this year, its actually after my birthday so i'll say it is like a belated one. But i felt that it feels more like a gathering that night for me and i love it.

Went Butter that night(22.01.2011) with some really awesome people and had lots of fun dancing in the super crowded dance floor!

Heres the pics!









Now, back to mugging!

Labels: