The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Navigate below




posted : Friday, November 15, 2013
Why do I have to crave for food so much? Why must I crave for food every night at 12 midnight? And why is it that I lose my self control and gave in to my sinful cravings? Every night I eat so muchhhh!Boohoo i am gaining weight like crazy. I know it's because my period is coming that's why.. Why must we girls go through all this?

Day 4 of bikram

Most tiring day of yoga by far. Guess its because the class is small and the teacher pays attention to each of us and so I pushed my self very hard today. Which is good but I panting throughout the class.

Appointment for tomorrow canceled. So sad. It was a close case appointment, but suddenly he wanna re-consider. Sadded much.

Mom is back from Bali and I want to go there too! :(