The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Navigate below




posted : Tuesday, December 03, 2013
Step out. I need to take that step now.

It is actually not as scary as i think.

Everyone says the problem lies with me and i could not agree more. So i guess i have to do something about my life now and that is to not look back at my past and step out of it. Guess i just have to move forward to another place. I am not saying that i will move to a better place because it might not be a better place. But what i need now is to move and it will not matter where. I mean Rapunzel have no idea whether the world outside her tower is good or bad but she still took that leap of faith. I guess i need that kind of courage as well.

The more you hesitate before your bungee jump the more you won't jump right? Don't look down, just go now. Don't be scare of such a small thing, life is much bigger than that. Stop thinking, stop worrying. Follow your heart and tell your brain to shut up!

From this moment onward my life is going to change for the better. I will be happy. 

Bye to my past. I will embrace you when i become better but for now i have to lock you up.