The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Navigate below




posted : Wednesday, November 13, 2013
A long aching but happy day

Went appointment with a senior today and learnt a brand new thing! Fruitful appointment :), can't wait to learn more.

Appointment ends at 2 and then I head to office and submit two cases.

After submitting the two cases it is shopping time! Went shopping with Debbie at Far East and vivo city and I only managed to buy a top and a skirt from MDS.

But my most fruitful event today is my Day 2 of Bikram! I woke up with muscle aches all over my body but I still force myself to go! It's only day 2 I hope I can persevere and go everyday for 30 days!

After yoga, I reached home at 11.30 and I'm feeling so hungry so I went ahead and had some cereals but I still crave for food... So.... I made kimchi pancake(S)! Omg sinful shit. Burnt calories at yoga but gain it right back once I reach home. -________-" My bad.

Ok tomorrow onwards I must eat clean! Add oil! Erm not add oil to my diet, add oil as in jia you...

Cheers :)