The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Navigate below




posted : Tuesday, February 15, 2011
My adv birthday celebration with my old lovely friends at home- 16.1.11
The day was great, we had fun eating, playing stacko, blowing candles, eating cake and singing karaoke. The curry chicken prepared by Trixie's dad was awesome, because even my dad and mom said so.

I'm really glad they celebrated my birthday with me as things happened to me a few months ago and i wasn't really happy so i'm not looking forward to my birthday! But because of them, i'm actually glad that its my birthday!







Uno Stacko was fun!

















What? its my turn again?!











Shit, i didn't know that i will lose!

Birthday cake time!

Whats happening to the candles? Why it lit back on itself? I think i spent like 5 mins at the candles.

The tiring candles. Ok i'm the one feeling tired not the candles. haha








Can you tell how much i love my sis from this (: