The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Navigate below




posted : Tuesday, February 15, 2011
JB trip with Trixie and Carin on the 5th of Jan 2010
I brought both of my darlings to the salon i always patronize in JB to have their hair permed.
We first went to have the much raved Ah soon Bak Kut Teh, it was my 2nd time there so we kind of got lost at first but after asking around we finally found the eating place! The soup still taste heavenly to me and I still can't stop salivating when i think about it now.

Oh my god, i better not look at this too much.

I love the Ai yu bing! Refreshing and sweet!
After our Bak Kut Teh lunch we walk over to the salon which is just near by and cam whored a little before we start our treatment.
I totally love this wall, it was so nicely decorated by the owner and the owner himself! He decorated the whole salon and it was all his own ideas!





I'm the first to finished, cause i just went to touch up my colour while Trix and carin perm and treatment!

The salon looks even better in real life!



Cam whored with my nicely blown hair.

I'm done!
Carin getting her hair permed (:
And we ended the day having KFC, people raved about how much Malaysia's KFC fried chicken is better and juicer and i kind of agree to it.