The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Navigate below




posted : Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Arghhh, I'm having problem adding twitter to my blog and i'm in no mood to slowly figure it out myself. I just want to jump into bed now but I hate to sleep when I know I'm half way done with this!! Ok, i know the reason why I can't add it to my blog is because I'm still using the classic template and not the new layout, i just gonna pray hard that by tomorrow i will be able to search all the 'how to' and get a solution from there. I better get some sleep soon!

14.2.2011

Valentine's day was 3 hours and 4 minutes ago and yay it is gone! No more Valentine's day for another 365 days and no more girls walking on the street having roses in their hands- cheers to that. I always sulk when it is Valentine's day because most of my friends will be out with their love and i'll be at home feeling down. But this year was an exception because I don't feel as bad anymore and i have Casey to accompany me for that day! So it was alright, pretty much just like any other days ^_^! Both of us went to kiseki at Heeren for Japanese Buffet and then head to Georges at Siglap with Fei chuan and casey's friend Kathi for some drinks (: See it's cool right? LOL.