The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Navigate below




posted : Monday, December 13, 2010
She's so weird isn't she? Saying that I am rude and immature when she totally rocks that two words. So i am rude and immature when I choose not to pick up your calls? I tell you what, that phone is my phone I have the right to fucking press that reject button babe, you don't pay for my bills do you?

Immature? Aha that's freaking ridiculous, one reason why i choose to reject your call is because you are way too sensitive and immature to talk to. You complain about this person copying your style of tying your hair side ways, then complain about the other person trying to copy your dressing style by wearing a maxi dress -.-! You even think that someone is copying you when she want to perm her hair or buy a nail color that is similar to you! OH GOODNESS~

I think everyone should just not share anything with you, because the risk of being claimed as a copy cat is damn high! But hey that is not why I feel i have the need to stay away. The main reason is.. you keep complaining to me about how she is so mean to you, how your friend says that she don't deserve to be your friend, how she irritates you and blah blah blah, WHEN she is my best friend. I'm tired trying to convince you that she means no harm, I'm tired of having to be on the phone with you for an hour hearing how much you can't stand her. Bloody hell she is my best friend can!

Now that you are hanging out with E who you think you have no common topic with and one who you don't like to hang out with because she annoys you by keep telling you about her drinking and clubbing stuff. See how fake is that, luckily I'm out!