The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Navigate below




posted : Thursday, November 25, 2010
I don't wanna say this but I have to, so two of you best friend la? Good for you girl, cause u are blinded by all the good things. Because what you didn't see and hear is too much for you to take. I put in good words for you when she is saying mean things about you and your other friends, I try to persuade her to talk to you more and understand you better. But what i got in the end? Haha it's ok, you can live and stay in that fake friendship I don't care. If friends are that, I rather not have them. But i warn you, be careful and not talk to her only about your drinking and clubbing stuff, she hate it. You will only make her feel that she have nothing in common with you! Take care girl, till next time.