The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Navigate below




posted : Wednesday, December 01, 2010
Tons of things happened for the last few days or rather last week :D not something good tho. Elizabeth and Jojo flamed me because I do not agree to the location of 'the' dinner date which is at Seletar Sunset Grilled (damn fucking far and inconvenient). Elizabeth was so pissed is because she saw my Barnone pictures, shes upset that i partied with other people and not her. Jojo is upset because.. i don't know, its gonna be a mystery for the rest of my life ^_^. Oh well, its ok and i'm not upset or affected at all.

Anyways, I'm gonna be soooo busy for the month of December! Packed with school and work and parties and Batam trip and KTV session and meetup for many different friends. Haha think I will have to spread these dates to January as well cause I won't be able to squeeze all into December! :D

Zoukout on 11th of December- it is only one and a half weeks away and I haven lost any weight haha, think the losing weight part just have to wait till next year!

KTV sessions with Shan, Doleries, YJ, Yvoone, Siewlin >.> after they finish they exams (:

Meet ups with friends like- Debby, cheryl, Ken, Esmond and Ah tay! Oh and if possible arrange a meetup with Debby and Jerome? Opps almost forgot Kelyn and Xinying along with Xinyi and pauline!

Shopping with xinying *hearts*

Batam Trip with Siew and Fang mi and Famg mi's darling - 25th dec!

AND hopefully I can squeeze out a few days to go Malaysia with mom!

Oh my, so packed but I'm loving it