The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Navigate below




posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010
I didn't know hatred is actually painful, how can I hate so much? Can someone just ease the pain of hatred because i'm shaking. Maybe the pain is not because of hatred but because of disappointment. I hate her for making things difficult between me and E. We used to be best friends, me and E, she treated me so well and I will always remember to treat her the way she treated me. But thanks to J, now E hates me and E is totally standing by her side blindly. How can i tell her that she is so wrong? She should stand by me, because i'm the one to stand by her when J puts her down (behind her back). Why can't i just tell everything to E? Maybe its my dignity, my pride, they won't allow me to do it. Not because I hold high values but because i don't want to give J the opportunity to go around tarnishing my reputation because of that.