The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Navigate below




posted : Thursday, November 25, 2010
I have my rights, i can choose who I wanna be with and where I wanna be at any time in my life. Go ahead and hate me, gossip about me, condemned me or whatsoever, i don't wanna care anymore.

So what? U expect me to be there for you and go according to your preference every time? So when u are out having fun with the others i can jolly well stay at home and pray that you will ask me out soon? Your life don't revolve around me and so do mine, you cannot expect me to give up my other friends for you. Think about it, there are times when you cannot be there for me when i asked you to. There are times when i'm always at home and you go out with many different people, we don't always hang out so it is fair that i have other appointments too. I need to go out the other 300++ days when you are out with your friends and bf. I HAVE A LIFE TOO. I'm not someone u who will ran to your side when you ask me to.

And.. I realize one thing, you guys hang out with me more often when your bfs are overseas or in the army. But once they are free, I'm no longer needed!

You have anger and you will feel pissed but so do I! Why everyone care about themselves so much that they totally neglect other's feeling. Why can such small matters make you guys so pissed? Are we not best friends?