The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Navigate below




posted : Tuesday, November 16, 2010
What? December is just round the corner? Oh great another wasted year, cheer ya? Anw tomorrow is a public holiday, how nice right. But i am staying at home this night to.... blog? C'mon loser! Blogging is my last resort, there is nothing for me to surf online, no TV for me to watch, no desktop for me to watch movies and most importantly there is no one by my side to accompany me through this rainy night.

Saw that?.. i just mentioned the main point, no one still. Its been 9 months, 9 months is long enough to have a baby and i'm still single? FML..?Actually being single is not so bad after all, its actually the best thing for a lot of people. But the bad thing is, i'm single and have not dated for months and years! No dates? I'm not kidding man, i can't believe it myself! Why i'm not dating? I always tell people i have no dates cause no one ask me out on a date [OK there are guys who asked me out, but i don't consider them to be cause i'm not interested, so no dates still]!

Do i have high standards when it comes to guys? NO! Definitely no, as long as they are interesting and soothing to my eyes, why not? Sigh, so do i really have to ran out into the street and scream out loud that i'm single AND desperate to go out on dates? Well maybe i should if i'm still stuck in this when i'm 26,27?

Oh god, just at least let me meet a guy i like, i don't mind him not liking me. I can at least look at him from afar and just admiring his every moves is enough for me. Just let me have someone to think about and dream about, i need someone for me to dissect! Life is boring without any mystery, so i need someone new and mysterious for me, so i can study him!

Labels: